This week Victoria Beckham launched her new collection at New York fashion week. The collection contains dresses, miniskirts and jackets that was young, bright and modern.
From the fashion experts she got really god criticism, among other style.com writhed “These dresses are very well done. They reflect both the present and is at the same time classic.”
You go Posh!
I honestly can’t believe Chris Brown!
A gay with that much potential in music and that much success hits his girlfriend, Rihanna. I have seen the pictures, and she looks awful just look yourself.
I can’t understand how she responded to it, and am glad that he’s in jail now.
The worst part is that Rihanna don’t want to leave him. She says that she still love him, and want to continue living with him.
I hate men that hurt women that way, and I would never take him back. Just think of the insecurity when you know that the man you love can hit you that way!
Miley Cyrus is in danger of losing her fortune because of a kidding picture she took with her friends. You see the picture below, where everyone, without the Asian boy is making Asian/Chinese eyes. This is something that many people think has a racist meaning, and that she who is an idol for so many young kids should know better.
In my point of view I agree with them that she should know better, but haven’t it went to long when she get sued for over 27 million dollar?
There soon will come a gossip girl episode where Nate and Blair are making out! What have happened? Are they going to come back together? What will happen with V and C?
We have to wait desperate-
I just have to say it; Jason Dohring is one of the most beautiful creatures on earth. If you ever have seen Veronica Mars you would know! He is a 26 years old American actor, who mostly has played small parts in movies and shows. The one he is most fame of is probably as Logan Echolls in Veronica Mars, where he is a rich popular teenager that seems like just care about girls, alcohol, party and play. But later he shows the kind and beautiful side of himself. He has also been in Moonlight, where he plays vampire. I totally would love to see more of him in movies, cause’ he is a fantastic actor!
Filed under: Fashion & Beauty, Known faces | Tags: fashion, spring fashion
Lindsay Lohan is the new face of Fornarina for spring 2009. Fornarina is a Italian clothing line for young ladies.
The line has a lot of cool and beautiful clothes, from cute chic tops to serious job jackets.
Leonardo DiCaprio is a world known actor. He has played in movies such as Titanic and Romeo + Juliet, movies that have melted many thousand hearts.
Here are 10 things you didn’t know about him:
- He debuted as a five-year-old favourite in the program ‘Romper Room’
- His mother is a German father and half Italian and half German. They separated when he was five.
- His parents were liberal, pot-smoky Hippies. But he has always had a good relationship with both of them.
- Leo grew up in poor conditions with their mother in Los Angeles, which he describes as “Hollywood ghetto”.
- Leonardo wasn’t good at school and did often cheat in math class.
- If he hasn’t become an actor, he had been a biologist.
- His favourite food is pasta.
- His longest relationship was with Gisele Bûndchen, they was together for five years.
- Martin Scorsese is his favourite director.
- Robert DeNiro and Jack Nicholson are his favourite actors.